BEAVERDALE FALL FESTIVAL DOG PARADE 2018
WE HAD SO MUCH FUN LAST YEAR THAT WE’RE DOING IT AGAIN!
2 all new judged categories
“BEST IN SHOW” and “CELEBRITY LOOK-ALIKE”
The winner of each category will receive a $50 gift certificate.
- $5 entry fee, includes doggie bandanna
- Complete the online application (a PDF version for mailing is also available)
- Application and $5 entry fee must be received by September 9
- One dog per owner; dogs only
- Dog must be on leash at all times
- Must have current shots
- No aggressive dogs; no dogs in heat
- Must take care of all your pet’s waste before, during, and after event
Arrival and Check-in
Check in and lineup will take place at 9am Saturday, September 15 in the Beaverdale Books parking lot at 2629 Beaver Ave.
The Dog Parade will start promptly at 9:35am, beginning at Beaverdale Books, going north on Beaver Ave to Adams. There the parade will make a u-turn to go back to the intersection of Beaver and Urbandale Avenues.
- Judging will take place in the parking lot between 9am and 9:30am.
- Winners will be announced at the end of the parade, at the Beaver and Urbandale Avenues intersection.
The Festival is not responsible for any injuries that occur to Dog Parade participants or their dogs, loss or damage to personal property by reason of weather, fire, accident, theft or any other cause. The Festival reserves the right to ask any participant to leave the Festival.
Contact Kristin Koth at [email protected] or 515-978-8166.